OpenLev – Sacred Coworking #1
OpenLev is a sacred coworking experience at Chochmat HaLev where you are invited to bring intentionality and mindfulness into how you work while connecting with other open-hearted seekers.
We will come together in the beautiful well-appointed spaces of Chochmat HaLev for a day of coworking. We will be guided through opening and closing meditations to ground your work day. There will be check-ins and intention setting for help with meeting your goals, potluck lunch and discussion groups about work and meaning, options for mindfulness breaks such as breathwork, stretching, and neighborhood walks, support with spiritual needs that arise during the workday, and access to the sanctuary space for quiet contemplation throughout the day.
Please see the program page for more details.
If you have any questions, please email OpenLev@Chochmat.org
* Join us for one or more of our three sacred co-working opportunities: Tuesday November 7th, 2023, Wednesday November 15, 2023, and Thursday December 7th, 2023.
* We ask for a fee of $18 to cover amenities and support throughout the day. * Members may join free of charge but there is a suggested donation of $18.
* Bring your own food and/or beverage as needed, except for tea and coffee. Bring a potluck dish to share for lunch, and any snacks for our communal snack table.
* Arrive at 9:30AM to get started with intention-setting as a group. Be prepared to stay for the full work day, until our community check-out at 4:30PM.
* Fill out a brief survey before and after the co-working to help us optimize the experience.
* There will be limited spaces for phone calls and video conferences so please plan to keep meetings to a minimum on these days to maintain the collective experience throughout the day.
* Refund policy – if you decide you can’t make it after you’ve registered, your payment will be a much-appreciated donation to Chochmat HaLev.