Chesed Care Circle
Heart to Heart presents
CHESED CARE MONTHLY SERIES
After Contemplative Shabbat,
In the Chochmat Courtyard
We are excited to announce our new Chesed Care Monthly Series sponsored by Heart 2 Heart. A special workshop following each Saturday morning Contemplative Shabbat featuring a special topic. June 24th: Understanding Dementia.
Anna Le Mon and Veronica Sibley of Senior Alternatives in Oakland will discuss how dementia affects people who have the disease and family members who care for them. They will review issues regarding care management for seniors with dementia and family members who care for them, and answer questions as well.
This series is free and in-person. No registration required.
Our Shabbat services are supported by donation. Each donation, small and large, allows us to continue with this offering.
• Donate online chochmat.org/give
• Venmo @chochmat
• Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
Chochmat HaLev Covid Protocols
- All attendees must properly wear an N95 mask or a double surgical or other non-cloth mask.
- Cloth masks of any kind are not acceptable.
- Individuals must assess their own personal risk tolerance for attending events in person.