We love our children! We have age-appropriate activities for ages 0-8 and 9-13, family workshops, and during Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, we have special times for children to be part of the blessings, Torah, and Shofar services. Adults are encouraged and welcome to help out and join with the kids.
Childcare – Ages 0–8
- Childcare for all High Holy Days services is available for ages 0-8, for a fee. Drop off your children no later than one hour after services start.
- Pre-registration is required – To ensure the safety of our children and plan appropriate staffing, everyone, including members, must pre-register. Reservations for Rosh Hashanah must be received by Friday Sept. 7, and for Yom Kippur by Sunday September 16.
- The program makes use of High Holy Day themed music, art, and puppetry; a spiritual opening circle; free play; entertainment; and age-appropriate teachings of the holiday. There are separate (but nearby) spaces for children of different ages.
- Provided by Swiss Cheese Childcare, built on a foundation of care, communication, and community.
- Snacks included.
- We are pleased to offer childcare at a discount to our members. Become a member now!
We are pleased to offer childcare at a discount to our members. Become a member now!
Children must be in these activities or sitting with their parents. To nurture our holy space, roaming in the aisles, lobby, or about the facility is not permitted.
YOM KIPPUR CHILDREN’S SERVICE
Yom Kippur | Wednesday, September 19 – 10:00 am | Jen Miriam Kantor
Rosh Hashanah | Monday, September 10 – 10:45 – 12:30am
Yom Kippur | Wednesday, September 19 – 11:30am – 1:00 pm
Youth programs – Ages 9-13
Supervised, drop-in youth programs included with membership or tickets. No prior registration needed.