Wednesday, June 27, 7 – 9 pm,
Home of Barbara Zoloth and Sharon Washington in Oakland,
Facilitated by Maggid Jhos Singer and Shlichat Tzibbur Julie Batz
Do you want to deepen your community and spiritual connections?
Join us as we gather in members’ homes to share food and learning, meet new friends and see old ones, connect to Torah and the wisdom of our tradition, and strengthen the bonds of community.
We will explore the quality of Kavod – Honor – with texts, conversation and reflection.
All who care about our community and spiritual connection are encouraged to participate. This is an opportunity to build and deepen your ties within the Chochmat HaLev Community.
Attend any one of the 6 gatherings between June 10 through July 15th.
Sign up for the one you can attend at here.
Register and you will be sent the location via email.
We look forward to seeing you there!
• Sunday, June 10, 10 am – noon, home of Delilah Raybee and Adam Gutride in Berkeley
• Sunday, June 24, 10 am – noon, home of Hagit Cohen and Neil Goldberg in North Berkeley
• Wednesday, June 27, 7 – 9 pm, home of Barbara Zoloth and Sharon Washington in Oakland
• Saturday, June 30, 7 – 9 pm, home of Taly Rutenberg and Joel ben Izzy in North Berkeley
• Sunday, July 8, 10 am – noon, home of Gloria Pass in Central Berkeley
• Sunday, July 15, 3 – 5 pm, home of Nadine Rosenthal and Shelley Coleman in Oakland
Connect, share, learn and have fun!