- Parking passes for First Congregational ARE NOT VALID at St. John’s. See below to download an updated parking pass for Rosh Hashanah services at St. John’s.
- For those with disabilities, St. John’s has a small underground garage off of Garber Street with three disabled-accessible garage parking spaces, and an elevator to get you between the three floors. There are also two ADA ramps: on Forest Street near the Sanctuary and at the 2717 Garber Street lobby entrance.
- Parking is very limited around the church, so please use public transport, bicycle or carpool, if feasible.
- Leave enough time to park and find a seat before services start.
- It is especially important to be on time for Kol Nidre.
- Parking passes will be available for extended parking in 2-hour residential zones around the church during the services.
Directions and parking passes
Accessibility and sensitivity
- The sanctuary and restrooms at St. John’s and First Presbyterian churches are wheelchair accessible.
- Please refrain from wearing scented products to accommodate those with environmental sensitivities.
- If you need other accommodation or assistance, contact the office: 510-704-9687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.