We warmly invite you to become a member of Chochmat HaLev. When you make Chochmat HaLev your spiritual home, you become immersed in a Jewish renewal community grounded in the wisdom and tradition of our ancestors. Chochmat HaLev, known for its transformative Shabbat and High Holy Day services, is dedicated to providing its members with a meaningful Jewish experience every day and especially during their most important lifecycle events.
- Celebrate births, b’nei mitzvot, weddings, and other major events with the blessing of our clergy and in participation with the community.
- Free High Holy Days admission.
- Reduced prices for classes and events.
Chochmat relies largely on the generosity of our members to sustain our community, our leaders, our staff, and the wonderful services we offer. Dues are the glue that bind us together and ensure that we’ll be here, year after year, and here for you when you need us — a community to hold you as you worship, celebrate, or mourn the loss of a beloved.
To become a member
2016-17 Membership Dues
Dues cover only 49% of our operating costs. Therefore, we ask everyone to be as generous as possible in order to make sure that our community is here for everyone. We encourage you to pay dues monthly.
- Sustaining Community Member
- 1-adult household: $200+ /month
- 2-adult household: $400+ / month
- Supporting Community Member
- 1-adult household: $110+ /month
- 2-adult household: $210+ /month
- Conscious Community Member
- 1-adult household: $75+ /month
- 2-adult household: $140+ /month
- Under 40 – 1-adult: $40/month; 2-adult: $75/month
If the member dues represent a financial hardship for you, please fill out the financial aid form.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 510-704-9687 or email@example.com.